Skip to main content

How do I ????


Contact the District Security Department?

To report a problem or speak with a District Security Officer, residents should call the South Gate Dispatch at 916-354-CARE.

For guest or vendor registration, residents in Rancho Murieta South should call the South Gate at 916-354-3743. Residents in Rancho Murieta North should call the North Gate at 916-354-3742.

More frequently asked Security questions.


Who do I call to start solid waste collection service?
To start your residential service, call California Waste Recovery Systems at 916-354-4154.

More frequently asked Solid Waste questions.